Tuesday, December 13, 2016

foreign affairs

29

I resolved today I would not look at the slimey underbelly of life in USArya, and instead look at the silver lining in the clouds, ...and indeed, a gorgeous sunrise rose over freshly fallen snow, the air was crisp and alive, the sun was brilliantly blinding. Had a great cup of espresso from a perky girl in a bikini, danced around at the gas station washing my windows, sang through the grocery store buying hamburger and bread, ... then came home to the news that Tillerson was SecState and Bolton is Asst SecState. Congratulations to Mr. Trump and Mr. Tillerson,... however, did you not see the footnote on that announcement?

That rabbinally-crazed NeoCon and former UN Third UnderSecretary John Bolton 'will be in charge of day-to-day operations' at State. That means Bolton will run State exactly like Clinton ran State, tied at the hip to the CIA Black Ops in Libya and Syria and God knows where else Crusader warplan, and that bodes great NeoCon evil for USArya.

Bolton will massage and manipulate every communication that Tillerson receives, spinning it with a CIA/MIC war theme, so that Tillerson will be reduced to the facile spox role of a Kerry, reading from a Bolton script, like WTF am I doing in Beijing threatening 1.3 billion people? Bolton has neither the experience nor the contacts, neither the wisdom nor the equanimity, to be in-charge of the CIAs country club caddie shack, much less in defacto control over State.

Where yesterday I was pulling my savings out of broker-banks over the Goldman Mob's now total control of finance; today, I'm pulling my savings out of the US entirely, selling my house, moving to a rental by the airport light-rail, selling my vehicle for a leave-behind bicycle, with a full-fare open ticket in hand to anywhere, beside my bug-out bag, my passport, my credit cards, my laptop, my inoculations records and my TWIC.

Oh, and a comfortable pair of walking shoes. You can never have too many shoes, lol.

MIC IS NOW IN CONTROL OF DEFENSE, NSA, CIA AND STATE, AND GOLDMAN IS IN CONTROL OF TREASURY, COMMERCE, OMB, NEC AND FED. THIS IS THE NEO-CON END-GAME: THE 1998-2001 SOFT COUP-HARD COUP, THAT TOOK AMERICA DOWN.

Posted by: chipnik | Dec 10, 2016 3:59:06 PM | 39

No comments:

watchtower