PLAY

one time for me
Reverend Horton Heat

play

Monday, November 14, 2016

moving on.....

Get over it folks. This is where we are at. Now its time to move on; one household, one street, one community.......
"Some of my students/kids have said they were disappointed when I'd posted I'd found a way to reconcile this. Here is why. Not because I 'believe' in it, and not because I think this is a 'good thing.' Its not. Its a fucking nightmare come true. But: this is who we are. This wasn't 'made.' This is what it is, what is HAS been. Only now we have the chance to see it with open - sober - eyes. See the horror death and destruction we've wrought on other cultures, the disrespect, hate and intolerance with which we face our neighbors (globally and locally). Hopefully: now is when we've 'bottomed-out' and realized WE - inside, ourselves - are not in any way 'exceptional,' but WE are the fucking problem. We can't deny, we can't whitewash..."   
    --Chairman Chad