Wednesday, June 20, 2018

flogging a dead Russian- 2

Well, that didn't take long. A quick response from CJ on our comments (the Content Committee is high-fiving about right now) about Putin/Nazis!

Look, the point is, I’m terribly, terribly sorry for writing that offensive satirical essay, which I realize now was horribly insensitive, and hurtful, and possibly against some law, or corporate code of Internet conduct. I sincerely hope you will not read it, and that Google and Facebook caught it and deranked it before it lured any impressionable young minds into the cesspool of Putin-Nazi Denialism. As for me, I’ve decided it will be best for everyone if I withdraw from public life for a while to reflect on how I ended up here and … you know, to spend more time with my family.
    -- cj hopkins

confession-of-a-putin-nazi-denialist

No comments:

watchtower