Monday, January 29, 2018

College Humour Section

Kill Phil part 1 
There was work to be done. It had been two years of solitary. the Baker Act was behind me -Then it was the transplant, rehab, and then the disposal of Nurse Ratchet. All the while I was lying in wait. Knowing I would get stronger and have new leadership on the home front. I was short on meds and hadn't eaten in four days. It was two clicks to the Krishna House. Couldn't expose the operation just for rice - they knew me from 2002, when I compromised their location while stealing food and assorted percussion instruments - to close to shands and my ole penthouse suite.
TIMES HAD CHANGED BUT IT WAS STILL PUKE ORANGE AND PAYBACK TIME.
YESTERDAY, GOT ON THE GREYHOUND AND WENT TO ST AUG FOR A BITE AT THE OLE BALL COACHS VACATED PREMISES. STOCKED ON MEDS AND LEFT MY ODIFEROUS CALLING CARD. BACK IN TOWN IN FULL CAMMO WAITNG TO INFILTRATE THE ENEMY CAMP. HAVE BEGUN TUNNELING ACROSS FROM THE DOME. BATTLING ORGAN REJECTION BUT HOPEFUL OF SABOTAGE AND SUBTERFUGE. LOST A PINT OF THE RED STUFF DUE TO PICK AX MISHAP AND BLOOD THINNERS. MAY CALL IN FOR REINFORCEMENTS, STARTING TO SEE BRIGHT LIGHTS OF ORANGE AND BLUE. THE GATOR WALK MAY BE MY LAST CHANCE ON GETTING ON THE FIELD IF I CAN HOLD OUT.
mAY HAVE TO CALL IN A STRIKE iF uNABLE tO pROCEED WITh mISSioN tHE hORROR.....THE hORROR kILL pHIL coordinates...........


    -- psychogator

No comments:

watchtower