Thursday, January 21, 2016

Football is so over

"You might need to drive through the desert in a car by yourself in a landscape that looks as empty as you feel. I did that last week. Somewhere west of Phoenix an F-16 out of Luke Air Force base ripped through the sky over me. He was flying low, so low I thought he was five hundred feet off the ground at most, and clearly laughing his ass off watching every car on I-10 shudder like terrified beetles at the sound of his engine. I got mad at him for a second for being in a flying death car when I couldn't, and for scaring the shit out of me while I was having a pleasantly numb drive through the desert, and then I got mad because I was mad."
   --Spencer Hall

http://www.everydayshouldbesaturday.com/2016/1/18/10785916/blatant-homerism-florida-2015-2016 

No comments:

watchtower